Insight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Dwarf named Mr_Bob

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob

Bob

A Dwarf named Mr_Bob Empty
PostSubject: A Dwarf named Mr_Bob   A Dwarf named Mr_Bob EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:11 am

Hello, thank you for bringing me into Insight. My name is Mr_Bob im an 18 year old male named Andrew living in the eastern part of America, PA, for some dumb reason the sight wont let me use that i dont know why. me and Manoah are friends outside of this guild his alt is acuatly in my mains guild so some of the stuff we talk about you may not understand and im sorry in advance about that, for you info when we talk about a person named Pie we are not talking about Pieflavor, Pie is a refrence to a player we met and i dont trust called "bananapie" so Pieflavor if you read this theres a friendly heads up for you, I enjoy playing games online with my mates and enemies, dont enjoy a hostile gaming zone and i will avoid conflict, i listen to alot of heavy musics like Rammstein and others.. Overall im a good chap who just likes to be apart of somthing and think that he did a good job. While somtimes harsh i mean very little of what i say and it is most likly a cause of tiredness and anger so im sorry in advance. i have piss typing but i never was much of a speller to begin with so again im sorry for anything you might be able to read, once i aquire a mic ill join you and your mates on Vent. that is all. As of now my Dwarven mate hasnt broke the 40s, my other toons are Geno_cide and Roscur, Roscur currently owns the guild called Orphans but once i get to level 2 in the guild im going to transfer ownership to my mate Delorne and use her only as a farming toon, Roscur is level41 so if you need anything from the higher up level areas ill be more then happy to get it for you. Burst Spec if you were wondering. Im a new Marksmen so i may ask questions if im irritating just let me know or tell me to shut up, ill get the hint and the subject.

P.S.- I am pleased with the guild you have built and i hope to spend a good dead of time here.
P.S.S- I enjoy talkng and randomly spark things into motion people say im OVER talkative
Back to top Go down
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: A Dwarf named Mr_Bob   A Dwarf named Mr_Bob EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:54 am

Welcome to the guild, Nice to have you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Drew-Szczygielski/100001723214189
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: A Dwarf named Mr_Bob   A Dwarf named Mr_Bob EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Thanks mate
Back to top Go down
Crauza

PostSubject: Re: A Dwarf named Mr_Bob   A Dwarf named Mr_Bob EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:14 pm

welcome :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dwarf named Mr_Bob   A Dwarf named Mr_Bob Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dwarf named Mr_Bob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insight :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: