Insight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trioxide
Guild Master

Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011   Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:25 pm

This week's guild event will concur of a more creative aspect of our guildies. I want to see what guildies had in mind when I bring up the question "How do you think Corp's should be handeled PvE wise or PvP wise or both. List as many ideas as you can and if you had the chance to have the corp's function in a specific way, how would you do it and explain in details the point/functionality of your system within this structure.

The person with the best creative ideas on how to implement these corp's so they will be efficient and help our guild be even better than it is will be the winner of this event will be decided by a panel of judges who will remain nameless; you will get a total of 400 leaves.

Type away folks! And Good luck.

Post all creative ideas here please. Thank you.

P.S. I do have an efficient method of using the Corp's in this guild however I do want to hear the ideas from fellow Insight members as there is always something to improve on.

Last edited by Trioxide on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pseudonote

pseudonote

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011   Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:34 pm

PVE:

Perhaps all members within a corps have a certain focus to obtain to help the guild. It's impossible for a single person to have every single job possible in the game leveled tremendously. On top of assigning gear runs to specific corps, perhaps having corps specialized for the in-game jobs is something to look into. These especially include jobs such as tamer and artisan, which are examples of highly coveted jobs that not everyone can get. Organizing corps using this method is a clear way of letting people contribute for the guild in a way both for what is desired by the guild and what they are good at/like doing.

PVP:

In a PVP aspect, I believe corps to be a more efficient means of communication then strictly party chat. Instead of limited commands to private parties of 6, the corps channel can be used to relay information faster to more people. Because of this, another thing to consider in making corps groups is the ability for the party to work together. People who have pvp'd in other games proficiently should probably be in the same corps, and corps should be balanced on a class basis (that is only if you want corps to be used as expanded groups in pvp).

Although the game is now strictly PVE and we're on a PVE server, guild wars will certainly be near on the horizon. We have an established reputation and place in the community, and organizing for upcoming wars is a way to fortify our position.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011   Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:59 am

ok let me 1st say.. i'm sry for the bad spelling but here go.

1st- We know there are 5 or 6 Corps after we get a base.(as far as i know it may not be true)
2nd- the name of the Corps can be renamed BIG ++ to that.
3rd- Each corp is 15 max+ the Leader of it. (so in saying that not everone in guild can be in one.)

So my ID for the why it can be worked in to is as follows....

The Guild's Corp be worked in to groups to do "jobs" for the guild. Each Offcer(Leader of Corp) is giveing a job to do to help that guild grow or keep that peace for the guild in some way.

The leader of all the Corp are 1st and forth most the Guild offcer's. Each Corp can have as many ppl that are need or willing to help the corp work.

Corp Leaders #1-5/6 PvP and PvE- The over all last say to the guilds in's and out's and 3-5/4-6th vote to new Rules/inv's to guild and ID given to the guild Leader/Offcers. They will be the ones to duel with bad guild mambers if the mamber is not behaveing after told more then 2-3 times. and other guild starting thing with the guild.

Corp #1: Guild Leader- PvE- To help that guild leader with odd jobs in and out of the guild why he is on or off the game.

Corp #2-5/6: Offcer PvE- Will have odd jobs for keeping the peace in guild to makeing weap/armer and over all crafting in guild. Other's Job form Raid Leader for PvP/GW's and makeing the party for event to GW.

Now i dont think we need to fill the Corp to full if there no need for it. I think they need to be used for the guild over all grow and workings.. not for partying set ups for GW.. we have a forum for that and the guild need to used it.

Now i did not go in to a FULL all out working.. this is just a fast run down of how i think it can be worked.

EDIT: I'll say it agan.. useing Crop for GW party is a BAD ID bc not everone can be in one.. 90 is Max for All 6 Crop and 150 is Guild Max x.x maybe useing ONE Crop for Raid Leader.. that why all the GW-Raid Leader can talk to each other in guild if need if not all are on Vent or what not.. that why they can work out new why of Att/Deff for Wars with out all that guild chat get in the why......SOO Makeing just 1 Crop w/ all the Raid party leader in it will work better.. and use the forms to show the party set ups.. after all that what we have a form for .. to make info ez to fine on the in's/out's of that guild...

Last edited by Lulu on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Drew-Szczygielski/100001723214189
Overlord_Kei

Overlord_Kei

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011   Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:27 am

>Very Happy heres my opinion

Well in playing an mmorpg people who look for guilds are looking for unity, peace, and fellow players to get or give help to. Having a well organized corps is a key role in maintaining a guild which will be growing more and more each day (extra eyes and ears).

like the guys above me have said each Corps should be organized to do certain jobs for the guild such as one corps focuses on (botany) while the other on (alchemy). this way no one needs to ask who is working on what?.

Active members play also key role in Corps due to the fact that only a certain amount can be in it anyway. I believe that Corps members should try there best to be role models to other members in the guild such as being active, helping out guildies, and helping the guild grow.

PVE wise - Each Corps should focus on one job and that way we know which person works on what, we can easily collect crafting items for each other, and giving its members an opportunity to do something they like with help from others and enjoying it.

PVP wise - Maintaining communication with each other is essential in corps. while in guild wars being in vent would help TREMENDOUS amounts because typing can take a few seconds and seconds are crucial. Im not saying it should be required but encouraged for corps members to have a mic so we can communicate threw vent.

i have more but i am to lazy to type lol. so theres some ideas :] hope u enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: hmm   Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:25 am

ideas:

The corps leader who assists the guild leader in maintaining a good atmosphere in guild should also be responsible for organizing parties for various instances that being said its not easily done, so in order to help corps leaders each corps should be divided based on class equally with active members in each class so parties can be made fast then again putting a non active priest in a corps just to divide equally is the same as not having one.
if a particular group is good at doing an instance the members of the group such as DD should be rotated every run so that more get to experience and learn how to do it and what exactly is their job in certain hard instances apart from just mashing buttons. but one thing should be monitored is that group-ism should not occur in corps. corps parties must circulate members so every1 gets to know every1 and knows how to work together so its easy to form parties in any situation with any member of a corps since at some point or other they have some experience with them and know how they play giving them confidence to play their game.

since every player has his/her own style of play we cant really force some1 to do a particular job so having crafters per corps may be difficult since every1 likes to see thier name on their wep or gear but have a person or a group as guild crafters is a feasible idea. but this does not mean that they are "only" pve or anything like that.

since each corpse is based on classes of active members accordingly, forming parties during wars shouldnt be hard among the active members. of course not all active members might like warring but for those that do want to take part forming corps in such a manner could be easier. there are players that like give a running commentary of what they do in a war on vent and some that just do what they do silently. each member in a party would/should know their job. for example : a divine spec priest trying to kill a prot or warrior with 17k hp rather than heal the DD in their party is an example of bad judgement in pvp. that being said each players has their own style of play and its easy for players to "rage" in pvp situations so they need to maintain their cool and let every1 have fun =p. so dividing players according to that is the hardest part in pvp corps.

thats bout it o.o
Back to top Go down
Overlord_Kei

Overlord_Kei

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011   Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:18 am

who won?
Back to top Go down
Trioxide
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011   Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Kuro/Lulu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011   Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday, April 4th, 2011 - Monday, April 11th, 2011
Page 1 of 1